AISB and WIRED events have partnered to bring together inspirational high-profile speakers.
Join hundreds of healthcare, pharmaceutical and technology influencers and leaders at the 4th Annual WIRED Health event, taking place March 9th at 30 Euston Square in London, as they gather to hear compelling stories from the co-inventor of CRISPR; the co-discoverer of the ebola virus; and the chief medical officer of the UK government.
Hear from and meet with the prestigious 2017 Speaker Faculty, which include:
- Dame Sally Davies, the Chief Medical Officer of England
- Professor Emmanuelle Charpentier, Co-Inventor of CRISPR & Max Planck Director
- David Halpern, CEO, Behavioural Insights Team
- Jessica Mega, Chief Medical Officer, Verily
- Peter Piot, Microbiologist; co-discoverer of the Ebola virus
- Kris Famm, President, Galvani Bioelectronics
- Helmy Elkouthy, Co-founder & CEO, Guardant Health
A full speaker list is online at: http://wired.uk/healthspeakers17
(This link gives access to a £99+VAT special student rate made available to AISB as partner of Wired Health)