This year's Ms Pac-man vs Ghosts Competition is now open for submissions. The competition allows you to develop AI controllers for the classical arcade game Ms Pac-Man. However, this year the competition takes a unique look at the Ms Pac-man game and allows participants to submit Java code for either Ms Pac-Man or for the ghosts.
For more information on the competition and how to take part go to:
The competition is organised by Philipp Rohlfshagen, David Robles and Simon Lucas from the University of Essex.
Other Gaming Competitions
In addition to the Ms Pac-Man vs Ghosts competitions, interested researchers should also look at the following games AI competitions:
- Mario AI Championship
- Simulated Car Racing Championship
- Ms. Pac-Man Screen Capture Competition
- StarCraft AI RTS Competition
- The Physical Travelling Salesperson Problem
- Game AI at the University of Exeter